Terms of Service
Unless EXPLICITLY stated otherwise, the following terms and conditions apply to all entrants of any fixtures. In entering a fixture the entrant (and/or guardian of entrants where relevant) accept the following.
- All entrants must have British Fencing (BF) membership valid for the date of the fixtures entered and enter their membership number on the entry form.
- BF memberships cannot be issued by the event organisers on the day of the fixture. Membership can be obtained online here
- The event organisers take no responsibility for any theft, loss of property or injury sustained at any the fixtures to any entrants.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have the explicit permission of a parent/guardian to participate.
- Entrants agree to the Sussex Fencing Union holding their personal data for the purposes of running fencing competitions, informing entrants of fencing competition information, confirming membership and club/region affiliation, as necessary. Entrants' data will not be used for any other purpose.