Sussex University Fencing Club
- Category: Sussex University Fencing Club
- Published on Thursday, 07 March 2013 13:33
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 2639
- The University of Sussex Fencing Club is open to all. All levels of skill are catered for, from absolute beginner to national team.
There is an equal mix of men and women and a very wide range of ages!
- We fence every Tuesday night from 8 until 10. We meet in Hall 1 at the University of Sussex Sports Centre.
There is ample free parking space at the sports centre.
- All levels of coaching are included in fees. All coaching is from Angela Goodall.
- We are fully electrically equiped in all three weapons.
- We have men's and women's fixtures against other universities each week, we try and give everyone the chance of being on the team, no matter what standard you are!
- We strive to make Fencing accessable to all. If you have a disability that may affect your ability to fence, we will be do everything within our power to fully incorporate you into fencing, the club & its activities.
- For more information:-
Read all about Sussex Fencing here