- Category: Sussex Info
- Published on Thursday, 06 October 2016 10:44
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 445
Sunday 6th November 2016 - MS and WS
Check-in closes at 10 am.
Sussex County Senior Individual and Team Sabre
Mens individual sabre - Check-in 9.45 - 10.00 a.m.
Women's individual sabre - Check-in 9.45 - 10.00 a.m.
Team individual sabre - Check-in 9.45 - 10.00 a.m.
* Team sabre will follow individual competition.
Portslade Sports Centre (Old Hall),
Individual entries are £15, Team £15 (entire team fee)
Competition entry is online further below.
Unless EXPLICITLY stated otherwise, the following terms and conditions apply to all entrants of any fixtures.In entering a fixture the entrant ( or guardian of entrants ) accept the following.
- All entrants must have British Fencing (BF) membership valid for the date of the fixtures entered and enter their membership number on the entry form.
- BF memberships cannot be issued by the event organisers on the day of the fixture. Membership can be obtained online here
- The event organisers take no responsibility for any theft, loss of property or injury sustained at any the fixtures to any entrants.
Please fill out the web payment form correctly - the relevant data will appear as entered on the competition entry list. In particular please ensure your BF number is correct.